Connect with us

Politics

The Republicans are in a mess as they quickly throw loser Herschel Walker into the sea

Published

on

Republicans are wasting no time blaming Herschel Walker and his wife for the GOP’s runoff defeat in Georgia’s Senate.

Advertisement

Politico reported:

“He should never have run for this seat,” said a person close to the campaign. The person said his campaign loss was largely because “Herschel had a lot of baggage he wasn’t transparent about, and we were always behind the eight ball.”

The staff said that Blanchard Walker had suggested to her husband that he win as much as 50 percent of the black vote in Georgia, and regularly commented that the campaign needed to “get him in front of his people, in front of his community” as one person worked on the campaign.

None of the Republicans quoted in the article suggested that the problem was that their party ran a famously unqualified candidate with a great deal of personal issues who chose to campaign on culture war issues that weren’t the most important to voters.

Advertisement

Republicans could also reassess how they are trying to court voters and consider getting out of the Fox News bubble. The Republican Party may want to think about how it will appeal to the majority of the country.

The Republican Party does none of these things. Instead, they kick Walker to the curb and blame someone who was never a candidate in a sound and effective political party for the defeat.

Republicans will blame Herschel Walker and continue business as usual, which is good news for Democrats who will be poised to win the election for years to come.

Support news that shares your values ​​by subscribing to our newsletter:

Advertisement

Source link

Advertisement

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Politics

Like-smiling trans daughter arrested for her father’s murder

Published

on

By

The suspect is Nikki Secondino

Reported expert portal regarding the killing of 61-year-old Carlo Scandino in his Brooklyn apartment Thursday in an incident that police initially indicated was a home invasion.

Sources at The New York Post indicated that the killer may have been closer to home, suggesting Secondino’s trans daughter may have been involved.

Advertisement

Carlo’s 22-year-old transgender daughter Nikki Scandino has been accused of killing her father.

Common: MUST READ: Corruption In Maricopa County 2022 And How Runbeck Used Spanish-Speaking Employees And Resignation Of Running Ballots On Election Day

Nikki smirked for the cameras as she was escorted out of the NYPD police station.

Photo: Facebook screenshot/Carlo Secondino

Advertisement

The New York Post reported:

Nikki Scandino has been charged with murder and other crimes after police initially believed her father, Carlo Secondino, had been stabbed to death during an early morning home invasion at their Bensonhurst home.

Sources told The Post earlier Thursday that Nicki is suspected of making up a fake break-in story to cover up her brutal crime.

But the tale quickly unraveled and the alleged killer was also charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon in connection with the horrific attack in which her 19-year-old sister was stabbed.

The younger sister was taken to Maimonides Hospital in critical condition.

Nikki smiled, but ignored reporters’ questions, as investigators led her out of Brooklyn’s 62nd Precinct Thursday night.

Advertisement

A neighbor of Secondinos also said she heard Nikki Make a phone call in the hallway after the murder, claiming that the family was robbed by home invaders, who also stabbed them.



Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Politics

Trump’s tax returns released by House Democrats

Published

on

By

The release of former President Donald J. Trump’s private tax documents comes amid questions about why the IRS failed to fully audit him during his presidency.

Source link

Continue Reading

Politics

Bolsonaro rules out military intervention in Brazil, “I have no support from other institutions to act against Lula!”

Published

on

By




JUST IN: Bolsonaro rules out military intervention in Brazil, “I have no support from other institutions to act against Lula!”


















Advertisement




quantast

Click here to add The Western Journal to your home screen.

// Load the SDK asynchronously (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));

Source link

Continue Reading

Trending