Connect with us

Politics

Republicans say Herschel Walker’s action was likely done while the Senate campaign was imploding

Published

on

Georgia Republicans are described as desperate for information that pushed Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign to collapse.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported:

Advertisement

Just weeks before the midterm elections, horrific developments have led some GOP figures to despair of Walker’s chances of defeating Warnock in the November race that could determine control of the US Senate.

Conservative commentator Eric Erickson said the fallout “may be a fatal blow” to Walker’s midterm chances. Nicole Roden, a former Republican contender in the House of Representatives, blamed party leaders for supporting a candidate who “has commissioned the US Senate for the second time” by the Republican Party.

“Herschel flopped when he was about to score,” said Jay Morgan, a prominent local Republican and former state Republican Party executive. “And the clock is running out.”

It’s hard to see how Walker could recover from both the revelation that he had paid for his girlfriend’s abortion, with physical evidence of the payment and that his son disavowed him while talking about his history of violence.

Georgia Republicans have listened to Donald Trump, nominated Herschel Walker, and now for the second time in two elections, they may have cost themselves the chance to regain a majority in the Senate.

Advertisement

Walker’s blast was amazing, But this is also what happens when a political party allows a man of no morals or integrity to choose its candidates.

If Herschel Walker collapses, Republican hopes of regaining Senate membership involve overturning a Senate seat in Nevada and winning the open seat in Pennsylvania, where Dr. Oz did not have the lead in a single poll.

Without winning Georgia, the Republicans face long odds of regaining the Senate.

Source link

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Politics

Like-smiling trans daughter arrested for her father’s murder

Published

on

By

The suspect is Nikki Secondino

Reported expert portal regarding the killing of 61-year-old Carlo Scandino in his Brooklyn apartment Thursday in an incident that police initially indicated was a home invasion.

Sources at The New York Post indicated that the killer may have been closer to home, suggesting Secondino’s trans daughter may have been involved.

Advertisement

Carlo’s 22-year-old transgender daughter Nikki Scandino has been accused of killing her father.

Common: MUST READ: Corruption In Maricopa County 2022 And How Runbeck Used Spanish-Speaking Employees And Resignation Of Running Ballots On Election Day

Nikki smirked for the cameras as she was escorted out of the NYPD police station.

Photo: Facebook screenshot/Carlo Secondino

Advertisement

The New York Post reported:

Nikki Scandino has been charged with murder and other crimes after police initially believed her father, Carlo Secondino, had been stabbed to death during an early morning home invasion at their Bensonhurst home.

Sources told The Post earlier Thursday that Nicki is suspected of making up a fake break-in story to cover up her brutal crime.

But the tale quickly unraveled and the alleged killer was also charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon in connection with the horrific attack in which her 19-year-old sister was stabbed.

The younger sister was taken to Maimonides Hospital in critical condition.

Nikki smiled, but ignored reporters’ questions, as investigators led her out of Brooklyn’s 62nd Precinct Thursday night.

Advertisement

A neighbor of Secondinos also said she heard Nikki Make a phone call in the hallway after the murder, claiming that the family was robbed by home invaders, who also stabbed them.



Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Politics

Trump’s tax returns released by House Democrats

Published

on

By

The release of former President Donald J. Trump’s private tax documents comes amid questions about why the IRS failed to fully audit him during his presidency.

Source link

Continue Reading

Politics

Bolsonaro rules out military intervention in Brazil, “I have no support from other institutions to act against Lula!”

Published

on

By




JUST IN: Bolsonaro rules out military intervention in Brazil, “I have no support from other institutions to act against Lula!”


















Advertisement




quantast

Click here to add The Western Journal to your home screen.

// Load the SDK asynchronously (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));

Source link

Continue Reading

Trending