Connect with us

Politics

Jury reaches verdict – orders Alex Jones to pay $965 million to Sandy Hook victims

Published

on

In America, there was such a thing as freedom of speech.

Today a jury reached a verdict in the Alex Jones case and ordered the conservative author and TV presenter to pay Sandy Hook families hundreds of millions of dollars for something he said in 2014.

Jones ordered $965 million to be paid to the families. Oh my God!

Advertisement

Jones allegedly owes $229 million to only the first three plaintiffs, and the entire family of Sandy Hook victims.

common: EXCLUSIVE – Andrew Wiseman Part 3: For 30 years, a man convicted of Wiseman’s actions sits in the most corrupt prosecution in Justice Department history

This is a farce. John is not a killer. The report was wrong.
So will fake news channels have to pay for their COVID reports that have killed tens of thousands?

Reuters mentioned:

A Connecticut jury said Wednesday that Alex Jones must pay $965 million in damages to several families of victims of the 2012 Sandy Hook mass shooting for falsely claiming to be actors who faked the tragedy, in the second multimillion-dollar ruling against conspiracy theorists in just over two years. two months.

The verdict came three weeks after testifying in state court in Waterbury, Connecticut, near the place where a gunman killed 20 children and six employees at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012. Jones has claimed for years that the massacre was orchestrated as part of a government plot to extract weapons from Americans.

In August, another jury found that Jones and his company must pay Sandy Hook’s parents $49.3 million in a similar case in Austin, Texas, where the conspiracy theory website Jones Infos is headquartered.

Advertisement

Lawyers for the families of eight Sandy Hook victims said during closing arguments in Connecticut last week that Jones profited for years from lies about the shootings, driving traffic to his Infowars website and boosting sales of his various products.



Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Politics

Like-smiling trans daughter arrested for her father’s murder

Published

on

By

The suspect is Nikki Secondino

Reported expert portal regarding the killing of 61-year-old Carlo Scandino in his Brooklyn apartment Thursday in an incident that police initially indicated was a home invasion.

Sources at The New York Post indicated that the killer may have been closer to home, suggesting Secondino’s trans daughter may have been involved.

Advertisement

Carlo’s 22-year-old transgender daughter Nikki Scandino has been accused of killing her father.

Common: MUST READ: Corruption In Maricopa County 2022 And How Runbeck Used Spanish-Speaking Employees And Resignation Of Running Ballots On Election Day

Nikki smirked for the cameras as she was escorted out of the NYPD police station.

Photo: Facebook screenshot/Carlo Secondino

Advertisement

The New York Post reported:

Nikki Scandino has been charged with murder and other crimes after police initially believed her father, Carlo Secondino, had been stabbed to death during an early morning home invasion at their Bensonhurst home.

Sources told The Post earlier Thursday that Nicki is suspected of making up a fake break-in story to cover up her brutal crime.

But the tale quickly unraveled and the alleged killer was also charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon in connection with the horrific attack in which her 19-year-old sister was stabbed.

The younger sister was taken to Maimonides Hospital in critical condition.

Nikki smiled, but ignored reporters’ questions, as investigators led her out of Brooklyn’s 62nd Precinct Thursday night.

Advertisement

A neighbor of Secondinos also said she heard Nikki Make a phone call in the hallway after the murder, claiming that the family was robbed by home invaders, who also stabbed them.



Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Politics

Trump’s tax returns released by House Democrats

Published

on

By

The release of former President Donald J. Trump’s private tax documents comes amid questions about why the IRS failed to fully audit him during his presidency.

Source link

Continue Reading

Politics

Bolsonaro rules out military intervention in Brazil, “I have no support from other institutions to act against Lula!”

Published

on

By




JUST IN: Bolsonaro rules out military intervention in Brazil, “I have no support from other institutions to act against Lula!”


















Advertisement




quantast

Click here to add The Western Journal to your home screen.

// Load the SDK asynchronously (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, "script", "facebook-jssdk"));

Source link

Continue Reading

Trending