Connect with us

Entertainment

Behati Prinsloo gives the middle finger amid the Adam Levine scandal

Published

on

Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine Image Press/NoorPhoto/Shutterstock; AFF-USA/Shutterstock

Make a statement! Behati Prinsloo He returned to social media amid the husband Adam Levine Cheating scandal – Sharing a gritty photo has left fans curious about her mental state.

The 34-year-old model took to Instagram Story on Friday 14th October To share a unique throwback shot Prinsloo in short jean shorts and a black T-shirt, sticks out her tongue and flips the camera while walking the Victoria’s Secret runway.

The Namibian has been quiet across all social media platforms since Levine, 43, was accused of having an affair. Sumner Struh In a series from TIkToks last month.

Advertisement

“At the time, I was young, I was naive… I was very easy to manipulate,” the 23-year-old said in the clip, adding that she had never planned to come forward with her story. I unintentionally compromised my morals. I was completely manipulated. … [But] I recklessly sent some screenshots to some friends I trust, and one of them tried to sell [them]. Here I am.”

One day after the news Struh’s allegations eruptedThe Maroon 5 captain denied having a physical relationship but admitted to texting inappropriately via Instagram Story.

He wrote at the time: “I have used poor judgment in speaking to anyone other than my wife in any flirtatious manner.” “I’ve never had an affair, however, crossed the line during an unfortunate period of my life. In some cases, it just became inappropriate. I’ve addressed it and taken proactive steps to remedy that with my family.”

he completed,Mine My wife and family are all that matters to me in this world. Being naive and stupid enough to risk the only thing that really matters to me was the biggest mistake I could make. I won’t do that again.”

Other women have come forward after Straw’s allegations, claiming that the rockers exchanged flirting letters with them while they were married to Prinsloo as well.

Advertisement

The couple, who tied the knot in 2014, share two daughters: Dusty Rose, 6, and Geo Grace, 4. Just four days before news of the cheating scandal broke, Prinsloo She took to Instagram to announce her husband’s expectation Their third child together. “Recently,” she captioned the post, which included a selfie showing her baby bump.

Prinsloo, for her part, has not yet addressed the allegations publicly, but an insider told her exclusively us weekly Earlier this month the pair are doing their best to move on.

Adam and Behati Try to put this mess behind them and focus on the more positive aspects of their lives together,” a resource shared exclusively with him we. “They are so blessed to have this kid on the way.”

The “Sunday Morning” singer and co-stars have announced a 2023 residency for 16 shows in Las Vegas amid controversy. On October 1, Prinsloo was seen among the audience at the group’s first performance.

“Adam Too busy on his new assignment in Vegas And they do their best to be kind and patient with each other while they are tough. It was a tough time for them, especially Bhatti,” an insider told us at the time.

Advertisement



Source link

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Entertainment

George RR Martin answers ‘Game of Thrones’ question about Casterly Rock

Published

on

By

Hello, are you there. Yes you! Ever wonder what Casterly Rock looks like? to me George RR MartinThere was “a certain amount of confusion” about the appearance of House Lannister’s ancestral home. Luckily game of thronesFans everywhere, Martin is taking a break from his hard work Winter winds To clarify a question no one is asking.

On his trusted blog, Martin posted a lengthy world-building meditation intended to “relieve” any confusion about Casterly Rock. “A certain amount of confusion” is an awfully slippery term, isn’t it? on condition Thrones Fans at the gates of King’s Landing didn’t exactly chatter about it, and I’ll interpret that to mean “little or nothing.” In the blog post, Martin shared a (very low-res) illustration by Ted Nasmith, whose paintings of Westeros were used in game of thrones Calendars plus files worldbook companion The world of ice and fire. “Ted got every little detail right,” Martin wrote, retracting many of the architectural features Nesmith extracted from his novels. The author continued, “If you look closely, here and there scattered up and down the face of the stand, you can see windows and arrow slits.” It’s impossible to see those features in this adorable photo, so I suppose we’ll have to take his word for it.

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, on their website.

You see, Martin has a bone to pick with how fans imagine this scene. “Lannister Castle is not at the top of the rock,” he asserted. “It’s inside the rock.” Should the man insist on controlling how readers conceive of his worlds within the privacy of their own imagination? What does it matter – and how does any of this criticism bring him closer to ending the series once and for all? Martin seems to acknowledge the futility of this blog post, writing, “What does all this mean? Probably nothing. I just wanted to set the record straight. Give you everything to think about.” (And maybe put an end to all these pictures of a little rock with a castle on top .)”

Advertisement

The author notes that his novels never pay a proper visit to Casterly Rock; Although the Lannister stronghold has been mentioned hundreds of times, as well as glimpses through characters’ flashbacks, it never really puts the story there in the proper timeline. But maybe it will change. “I hope Casterly Rock doesn’t stay offstage forever,” he wrote. “I have two more novels, and my plan is to have one or more of my point-of-view characters visit The Rock Inn Winter winds or Spring dreamso that I may show you all the wonders, horrors, and treasures of House Lannister first hand.”

At this point, he’s just teasing us, right? Hey George – While things rest, do them Winter winds Next!

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, on their website.

Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Bill Cosby reveals he’s considering comedy tour plans for 2023

Published

on

By

sound Bill Cosby Ready to join The Comedy Circle. On Wednesday, host WGH spoke “yes” When asked if he plans to tour again in 2023.

“Yes. Yes. Because there is so much fun I can have in telling this story,” Cosby said. “Years ago, maybe 10 years ago, I found it better to say it than to write it.”

The 85-year-old was convicted of criminal sexual assault in April 2018. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court then overturned the conviction in 2021. In June, he made a post on Instagram celebrating his one-year release date.

Bell wrote, “After 2 years and 10 months of fighting for my life and the truth, it feels like one year of freedom at home with my family (at least that’s what my wife says).”

However, the assault accusations are persistent. In early December, five women submitted a new application sexual assault lawsuit against Bill Cosby and NBC. Four women, filed in New York, said Cosby forced them to have sex or raped them between the 1980s and 1990s. The fifth woman says Cosby raped her in 1969. Comedian Andrew White called the suit “frivolous.”

Advertisement

Wyatt too confirmed to diverse That the former actor’s plans to tour are legit. He said that Cosby “Consider spring/summer to start touring.”

The tour can also be a response to Compensation award of $500,000 Cosby owes a debt to Judy Huth. Judy won a civil case against Bell in June, accusing him of sexually assaulting her when she was 16 years old in 1975.

At the time of the ruling, White Hoth said “I will never be paid by Mr. Cosby.” He also alleged that Huth owed her legal team more than $3 million, which Jodie’s attorney, Gloria Allred, later denied.

“Mr. Cosby’s spokesperson appears to be trying to wring victory from the jaws of Mr. Cosby’s massive defeat. Ms. Huth has no legal bills for fees with my law firm.”

Twitter users react to Bill Cosby’s contemplative tour of the year 2023

After Cosby’s surprise announcement, people on Twitter started flocking to him. The tweets highlighted multiple angles, from congratulations to ticket sales, cancel culture, and his “boldness” — in light of accusations that have reportedly come from more than 50 women since 2005.




Source link

Advertisement

Continue Reading

Entertainment

See the first photos of Alyssa Scott and Nick Cannon’s baby

Published

on

By

Nick Cannon welcomes baby number 12

Alyssa Scott And the Nick CannonNewborn daughter had pink arrival.

the husband They welcomed their second child– A girl named Hello Mary Cannon—December 14, Alyssa announced December 29 on Instagram. Now, the model offers more behind-the-scenes looks at Halo’s birth, as well as the adorable first photos of her daughter.

In the glimpseHalo is seen sleeping on a white blanket, while wearing a comfy jumpsuit with a flowery headband. There is a bunch of flowers wrapped in an icy cone next to her, as well as a sparkling crown. To complete the enchanting image, an abundant bouquet of pink roses was placed atop Halo’s head.

Advertisement

Alyssa, who is also the mother of a 4-year-old daughter Zilla From a previous relationship, the post captioned, “HI BABY!! 12/14/22.”

More photos on her Instagram Story show a close-up of a halo among roses and a TikTok of the newborn sleeping while the photographer captured it in holiday-themed photos.



Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Trending